Aging has some effects on your health as well as your skin. As you begin to age, you may see that the structure of your skin weakens. You lose facial fat, which leads to skin sagging in areas like your cheeks, eyebrows, jowls, eyes, and neck. If you are conscious of such appearance, thread lift is the procedure you need.
A thread lift is a cosmetic procedure that raises your loose skin instantly, thus improving your facial structure and volume. It gives you a more youthful and radiant appearance and tightens your loose skin effectively. We provide PDO thread lift to help you fight all signs of aging.
What is PDO Thread Lift?
Polydioxanone or PDO thread lift makes use of biodegradable polyester sutures that are highly sought-after and suited for rejuvenating your skin. This less invasive procedure doesn't use a scalpel and finishes within an hour only.
When you receive a PDO thread lift, we will insert a series of threads or sutures into your skin. They will create an inflammatory response to increase collagen production and heal your skin. As these threads absorb after a few months, no scar tissue is left on your face.
What are the Benefits of PDO Thread Lift?
- This treatment option lifts your skin instantly. Thus, the results are noticeable right after we perform the procedure on your face.
- It leads to cellular renewal because of the stimulation of collagen.
- PDO thread lift improves the texture of the skin and its elasticity.
- It also targets your fine lines and tightens your skin.
What is the Procedure?
We target the regions like your neck, eyes, jaws, and cheeks. In some cases, we also combine this procedure with other anti-aging treatments to provide you with more efficient results.
- During your appointment, we will disinfect your face with alcohol and apply a local anesthetic using a needle under your skin.
- We will make a small incision with another needle and then insert a device known as a cannula into this hole.
- A thread will be anchored into the place, after which we will pull out the device.
- The procedure ends by cutting the thread and ensuring that it is secure in place.
- While the results of this procedure are immediate, they will be more visible after two weeks of the treatment. Your appearance will continue to enhance over the next few months. The results of this treatment may last up to three years.
Please reach out to Mericle Dentistry in Simons Island, GA, to have a consultation with our dentist, Dr. Mericle. Please call us at (912) 638-3559 or schedule an online consultation, and we'll guide you further.